Single record display paging

Goku24

I want the user to be able to page through the records, one record at a time, with Next and Previous buttons at the botton, identical to how an Access form would work with a multiple-record query as its data source

I've searched, but couldn't find any useful info. What control is best to use, DataGrid or DataList

TIA

Scott Mitchell [MVP]

Goku24 said:
I want the user to be able to page through the records, one record at a time, with Next and Previous buttons at the botton, identical to how an Access form would work with a multiple-record query as its data source.

I've searched, but couldn't find any useful info. What control is best to use, DataGrid or DataList?

I'd recommend using the DataGrid. You can learn more about creating a
pageable DataGrid at:

Happy Programming!

--

Scott Mitchell