Single row of data displayed horizontally next to label names with paging per record... possible?

Jason Caid

My employer really likes DataGrids for displaying some of our data for
dashboards and such, but would like to be able to browse one of our
datasources record by record in a format similar to what Access provides in
"Data Access Pages" or similar to using Tools -> Form in Excel. I'm
assuming it might be a Repeater control instead of a DataGrid, but I just
don't know where to start, any pointers? If I need to post in another
forum, that's cool too, just looking for direction.

Thanks in advance!