    they can access, one of them being Outlook Web Access.

    Thanks for your help,
    Vince

    Vince Varallo, Oct 4, 2006

  2. Vince Varallo

    Ken Schaefer Guest

    Doesn't ISA Server 2006 give you this functionality?

    Cheers
    Ken

    Ken Schaefer, Oct 4, 2006

  3. Vince Varallo

    Andy Melick Guest

    Vince,

    I am currently doing the exact process you are asking about. However, I am
    doing this in Classic ASP. I have a 'forms based' authentication page that
    authenticates the user via LDAP, checking for group memberships etc. It
    captures the username & password to session objects for use with passing
    these variables to other apps via the portal. Currently I am doing a
    javascript auto form post when the user clicks on the OWA link to
    authenticate them into OWA. This is definatly not the best way to do this if
    you are worried about security issues. Due to the fact if the user was smart
    enough to stop the page or screenscrap the action they could see the
    password in clear text. If you would like to see some examples let me know.

    I am currently transitioning my portal to ASP.NET and will probly look into
    authenticating via the OWA API if possible. However, I am new to ASP.NET so
    this will be a huge task for me.

    Andy

    Andy Melick, Oct 16, 2006