    solution.

    From: Team Development with Visual Studio .NET and Visual SourceSafe --
    Important A single project approach is simpler, so split a Web application
    up into multiple projects only if absolutely necessary-typically for very
    large Web applications.

    In another place it says that never use Multiple solution design.
    Regardless I'm getting this error everytime I try to change my
    authentication mode from windows to forms.
    Runtime Error
    error settings for this application prevent the details of the application
    error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however,
    be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

    Then it tells you about configuring your errors mode, I turn them to off,
    same error, I put it on RemoteOnly, nothing happens. We are using a remote
    server with IIS installed on it and no IIS installed on any developers
    machines. Can someone please point me somewhere about all of this.

    Thxs,
    Frustrated.

    Andy G, Jan 26, 2005