solution.

From: Team Development with Visual Studio .NET and Visual SourceSafe --
Important A single project approach is simpler, so split a Web application
up into multiple projects only if absolutely necessary-typically for very
large Web applications.

In another place it says that never use Multiple solution design.
Regardless I'm getting this error everytime I try to change my
authentication mode from windows to forms.
Runtime Error
error settings for this application prevent the details of the application
error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however,
be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Then it tells you about configuring your errors mode, I turn them to off,
same error, I put it on RemoteOnly, nothing happens. We are using a remote
server with IIS installed on it and no IIS installed on any developers
machines. Can someone please point me somewhere about all of this.

Thxs,
Frustrated.