    I am fresher in DOTNET sir, so plz help me referents book

    Thank u sir

    This is my mail i.d

    hema chandran, Feb 2, 2006

  2. hema chandran

    Beegee Guest

    I am using these following books:

    1. Professional C# (2nd Edition) by K Scott Allen and others - Wrox
    Publications : this you can use as a reference book
    2. Fast Track C# by K Scott Allen - Wrox Publications : As a concise book
    when compare to Professional C# you can use this for fast understanding, but
    you have to go through the Professional C# before your regular programming.
    3. C# Class Design Handbook by Richard Conway and others - Apress
    publications (this publishers are also very good in .NET books) : this will
    tell you very detailed object oriented programming importantly the decision
    about class design. When reading this book you can avoid the chapters which
    you already read in the previous books. As .NET is all about Object Oriented
    Programming you will need this for a good understanding of practical
    programming.

    4. Professional ASP.NET 1.1 in C# by K Scott Allen and others - Apress
    publications If you want to use this book you should have a previous
    knowledge of ASP and HTML. If you are not very much familiar with ASP then
    you please try Beginners ASP.NET books available with Wrox publishers.

    Gopalan

    Beegee, Feb 10, 2006