sir this is my quary about dotnet

hema chandran

Hello sir

I am fresher in DOTNET sir, so plz help me referents book

Thank u sir

This is my mail i.d

(e-mail address removed)

Beegee

I am using these following books:

1. Professional C# (2nd Edition) by K Scott Allen and others - Wrox
Publications : this you can use as a reference book
2. Fast Track C# by K Scott Allen - Wrox Publications : As a concise book
when compare to Professional C# you can use this for fast understanding, but
you have to go through the Professional C# before your regular programming.
3. C# Class Design Handbook by Richard Conway and others - Apress
publications (this publishers are also very good in .NET books) : this will
tell you very detailed object oriented programming importantly the decision
about class design. When reading this book you can avoid the chapters which
you already read in the previous books. As .NET is all about Object Oriented
Programming you will need this for a good understanding of practical
programming.

4. Professional ASP.NET 1.1 in C# by K Scott Allen and others - Apress
publications If you want to use this book you should have a previous
knowledge of ASP and HTML. If you are not very much familiar with ASP then
you please try Beginners ASP.NET books available with Wrox publishers.

Gopalan