    Please send me your comments

    Thank you,

    http://users.pandora.be/joenco
    Joenco, Jul 2, 2003

  2. Joenco

    Mark Parnell Guest

    Joenco wrote:

    > http://users.pandora.be/joenco

    Nice, clean look, although IMHO it needs more colour, especially given the
    colour in the Digiklas pages (the one I looked at anyway). Was a bit of a
    shock!

    Horizontal scrollbar at 1024x768, yet lots of empty space on the right hand
    side.

    --

    Mark Parnell
    http://www.clarkecomputers.com.au
    Mark Parnell, Jul 3, 2003

  3. Joenco

    Joenco Guest

    Thank you all for your help

    I updated the fotoalbum part and headers which should be fine now.
    At least I hope so.

    Johan
    Joenco, Jul 3, 2003