site check please - IE 7 windows

whitedog

I am starting a site which is doing funky things in IE 7 on my
client's machine. It tests fine in Firefox and Safari on a mac, and
fine in IE 6 on a PC. I don't have access to IE 7.

the links on this site are not live and I haven't added any meta tags
or optimized it yet. The design is still being worked out, so my
question is more to find out if it's behaving.

http://whitedogdesign.com/clients/insurelinx/new.html

and one child page

http://whitedogdesign.com/clients/insurelinx/assignedrisk.htm

On my client's site it looks like this http://www.insurelinx.com/new/index.htm

and -

here is a screen shot of what it should look like
http://whitedogdesign.com/clients/insurelinx/screenshot.html

Many thanks

Bone Ur

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Fri, 14 Dec 2007 20:58:00
GMT whitedog scribed:
I am starting a site which is doing funky things in IE 7 on my
client's machine. It tests fine in Firefox and Safari on a mac, and
fine in IE 6 on a PC. I don't have access to IE 7.

the links on this site are not live and I haven't added any meta tags
or optimized it yet. The design is still being worked out, so my
question is more to find out if it's behaving.

http://whitedogdesign.com/clients/insurelinx/new.html

The only difference I saw here is something's centering much of the content
in ie7. Do you see other more complicated problems?

3

3kidzrock

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Fri, 14 Dec 2007 20:58:00
GMT whitedog scribed:

The only difference I saw here is something's centering much of the content
in ie7. Do you see other more complicated problems?

Hey Whitedog,
It looks good on my IE7. I think you can see better for yourself if
you go to this website <a href="http://browsershots.org/"
http://browsershots.org/</a>. This site is great because you can check
at different screen sizes as well.
3kidsrock

Chaddy2222

I am starting a site which is doing funky things in IE 7 on my
client's machine. It tests fine in Firefox and Safari on a mac, and
fine in IE 6 on a PC. I don't have access to IE 7.

the links on this site are not live and I haven't added any meta tags
or optimized it yet. The design is still being worked out, so my
question is more to find out if it's behaving.
Well your useing a transitional document type.
All bets are off.

Chaddy2222