    Reviews?

    http://www.intorel.com/

    Tom B

    Tom B, Oct 7, 2003

  2. Tom B

    middletree Guest

    I can't comment on this one, but I have heard nothing but positive comments
    about Octopod, www.octopod.net, which seems to be a similar product.

    "Tom B" <> wrote in message
    > I know this has come up before in the group and I noticed an ad in a

    recent

    middletree, Oct 7, 2003

  3. Tom B

    middletree Guest

    Pretty horrendous look to that site, at least that one page.

    middletree, Oct 7, 2003
  4. Tom B

    Tom B Guest

    What?!? You don't like blinding orange?

    Tom B, Oct 7, 2003
  5. Tom B

    middletree Guest

    Did you go to this site of which we speak?

    middletree, Oct 7, 2003
  6. Tom B

    middletree Guest

    yes, your orange is not quite as . . . orange as that other site

    middletree, Oct 7, 2003
  7. In article <>,
    says...
    > I can't comment on this one, but I have heard nothing but positive comments
    > about Octopod, www.octopod.net, which seems to be a similar product.

    Not a "similar" product, the *same* product. The link at Octopod points
    back to Intorel.

    -- Rick

    Guinness Mann, Oct 7, 2003
  8. In article <>,
    says...
    > nothing wrong with orange ;o)

    Are you Dutch, perhaps?

    -- Rick

    --
    Who's better for furniture? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBODY!!!!
    Guinness Mann

    Guinness Mann, Oct 7, 2003
  9. Tom B

    middletree Guest

    I'm looking to change mine to plaid.

    > Guinness Mann wrote:
    > > In article <>,
    > > says...
    > >> nothing wrong with orange ;o)

    > > Are you Dutch, perhaps?
    > >

    > LOL: nope - just completely hopeless when it comes to colurs but

    determined

    middletree, Oct 7, 2003
  10. In article <#>,
    says...
    > I'm looking to change mine to plaid.

    Plaid and orange. That would be *very* Dutch.

    -- Rick

    Guinness Mann, Oct 8, 2003