Site compiler

Tom B

I know this has come up before in the group and I noticed an ad in a recent
MSDN magazine.

Is anyone familiar with this product? It's apparently an asp engine that
runs off of a cd (or other media.)

Reviews?

http://www.intorel.com/

Tom B

Guinness Mann

I can't comment on this one, but I have heard nothing but positive comments
about Octopod, www.octopod.net, which seems to be a similar product.

Not a "similar" product, the *same* product. The link at Octopod points
back to Intorel.

-- Rick

middletree

I'm looking to change mine to plaid.

William Tasso said:
LOL: nope - just completely hopeless when it comes to colurs but determined
not to have a blue web site.