    develop ASP.NET compatible sites?
    Thanks,
    Dean

    Dean, Aug 21, 2003

  2. I know a number of people that still use Frontpage (or other web tools) to
    develop their HTML and then paste it into Visual Studio to implement the
    functionality.
    There are also some tools by third party tools worth considering, like
    these:
    http://www.borland.com/csharpbuilder/
    http://www.macromedia.com/software/dreamweaver/productinfo/product_overview/

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD

    "Dean" <> wrote in message
    > Because I am no good at artistic development (colors, themes, styles) I

    used
    > to develop my web sites in FrontPage and then mix in ASP pages when I

    needed
    > functionality. That was an ugly process but it got the job done.
    >
    > Now, with ASP.NET and xcopy deployment is this still something that is

    smart

    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, Aug 21, 2003