Site Development Advice Needed

Dean

Because I am no good at artistic development (colors, themes, styles) I used
to develop my web sites in FrontPage and then mix in ASP pages when I needed
functionality. That was an ugly process but it got the job done.

Now, with ASP.NET and xcopy deployment is this still something that is smart
to do? If FrontPage won't do the job, is there an artistic tool that will
develop ASP.NET compatible sites?
Thanks,
Dean