Site map localisation (.net 2.0)

Griff

In my web.config file, I have the following:
<globalization culture="auto:en-gb" uiCulture="auto:en-gb"/>

In my Web.sitemap file, I have the following

<siteMap xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/AspNet/SiteMap-File-1.0"
enableLocalization="true">
<siteMapNode url="Default.asp" resourceKey="Administration">

<siteMapNode url="Accounts_Users.aspx" resourceKey="AccountsUsers" />

</siteMapNode>

</siteMap>

I have several resource files called "Web.sitemap.resx" or
"Web.sitemap.en-gb.resx" etc that contain the following:
<data name="AccountsUsers.title" xml:space="preserve">

<value>Accounts and users</value>

</data>

<data name="Administration.title" xml:space="preserve">

<value>Administration</value>

</data>

However, when I look at this using the default resource file viewer, it
gives me a red exclamation mark saying that the "name" value is not a valid
identifier (I actually entered it using the default viewer rather than the
XML viewer.)

What I have done appears to agree with MSDN
(http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms178427(VS.80).aspx) and my Wrox
book "Professional ASP 2.0".

So, any ideas where I've messed up?

Thanks in advance

Griff

Griff

Ah...

Re-reading the MSDN article, I see at the very top line that it says that it
reports a warning, but just to ignore this warning.

Ho hum...

Griff