site menu display is flat

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Jeff User, Jan 10, 2008.

  1. Jeff User

    Jeff User Guest

    Hi all
    VS 2005
    I added a menu with a siteMapDataSource control as its source.
    It appears to read the Web.sitemap file because all the items listed
    in the file are shown. Problem is that allthe items in the file are
    shown on one line. It is not distinguishing the sub levels.

    Here is the sitemap file.
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>

    <siteMap xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/AspNet/SiteMap-File-1.0"

    <siteMapNode title="Home" description="Home" url="">

    <siteMapNode title="LOAD" description="Load a file to the system"
    url="LoadMemberFile.aspx" />

    <siteMapNode title="VALIDATE FILES"
    url="CustomerFileAcceptance.aspx"/>

    <siteMapNode title="SYSTEM MAINTENANCE" url="">

    <siteMapNode title="BUSINESS UNIT TYPES"
    url="BuTypeMaint.aspx"/>

    <siteMapNode title="SUBSTITUTION MAINTENANCE"
    url="Substitution.aspx"/>

    <siteMapNode title="MAP BU TYPES"
    url="StandardizeBuTypes.aspx"/>

    <siteMapNode title="FAILURE STRING MAINTENANCE"
    url="FailureStringMaintenance.aspx"/>

    <siteMapNode title="OPERATOR MAINTENANCE"
    url="OperatorMaintenance.aspx"/>

    </siteMapNode>

    </siteMapNode>

    </siteMap>