site menu display is flat

Jeff User

Hi all
VS 2005
I added a menu with a siteMapDataSource control as its source.
It appears to read the Web.sitemap file because all the items listed
in the file are shown. Problem is that allthe items in the file are
shown on one line. It is not distinguishing the sub levels.

Here is the sitemap file.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>

<siteMap xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/AspNet/SiteMap-File-1.0"
<siteMapNode title="Home" description="Home" url="">

<siteMapNode title="LOAD" description="Load a file to the system"
url="LoadMemberFile.aspx" />

<siteMapNode title="VALIDATE FILES"
url="CustomerFileAcceptance.aspx"/>

<siteMapNode title="SYSTEM MAINTENANCE" url="">

<siteMapNode title="BUSINESS UNIT TYPES"
url="BuTypeMaint.aspx"/>

<siteMapNode title="SUBSTITUTION MAINTENANCE"
url="Substitution.aspx"/>

<siteMapNode title="MAP BU TYPES"
url="StandardizeBuTypes.aspx"/>

<siteMapNode title="FAILURE STRING MAINTENANCE"
url="FailureStringMaintenance.aspx"/>

<siteMapNode title="OPERATOR MAINTENANCE"
url="OperatorMaintenance.aspx"/>

</siteMapNode>

</siteMapNode>

</siteMap>