    Does anyone know of some C# code which I can use or some links??
    TIA
    Mark
    Mark, Sep 15, 2005

  2. Yes, I believe this is what you are asking for:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/asp.net/b...ll=/library/en-us/dnaspp/html/custsitemap.asp
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/asp.net/b...ll=/library/en-us/dnaspp/html/extndsitenv.asp

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Sep 15, 2005

  3. Mark

    Mark Guest

    Hi Steve, thanks for your help, I'll take a look at the links below :)
    Regards
    Mark

    Mark, Sep 15, 2005