Site promotion on Loctopus.

test

Hello everybody,

According to the Google search the present group is one of the most
relevant
to the "site promotion" subject.

On the following site "http://www.loctopus.com/?place=3" any of you can

put link on your site (at the moment it is free).

By the way, if you have questions and/or comments about the given site
I will be very appreciated.

hywel.jenkins

Hello everybody,

According to the Google search the present group is one of the most
relevant
to the "site promotion" subject.

On the following site "

Oh dear. That really is one awful web site. You're doomed.

Jonathan N. Little

(e-mail address removed) wrote:

By the way, if you have questions and/or comments about the given site
I will be very appreciated.

i = 0
arrayData = 'Africa| |'
i = i + 1
arrayData = 'Africa| Algeria|'
i = i + 1
arrayData = 'Africa| Angola|'
i = i + 1
arrayData = 'Africa| Benin|'
i = i + 1
arrayData = 'Africa| Botswana|'
i = i + 1

Wow! Cannot say I've that I have seen JavaScript of that 'caliber'
before. The markup do not look any better...

Toby Inkster

Jonathan said:
i = 0
arrayData = 'Africa| |'
i = i + 1
arrayData = 'Africa| Algeria|'
i = i + 1
arrayData = 'Africa| Angola|'
i = i + 1
arrayData = 'Africa| Benin|'
i = i + 1
arrayData = 'Africa| Botswana|'
i = i + 1

var i = 0;
arrayData[i++] = 'Africa| |'
arrayData[i++] = 'Africa| Algeria|'
arrayData[i++] = 'Africa| Angola|'
arrayData[i++] = 'Africa| Benin|'
arrayData[i++] = 'Africa| Botswana|'

Jonathan N. Little

Toby said:
Jonathan N. Little wrote:

i = 0
arrayData = 'Africa| |'
i = i + 1
arrayData = 'Africa| Algeria|'
i = i + 1
arrayData = 'Africa| Angola|'
i = i + 1
arrayData = 'Africa| Benin|'
i = i + 1
arrayData = 'Africa| Botswana|'
i = i + 1

var i = 0;
arrayData[i++] = 'Africa| |'
arrayData[i++] = 'Africa| Algeria|'
arrayData[i++] = 'Africa| Angola|'
arrayData[i++] = 'Africa| Benin|'
arrayData[i++] = 'Africa| Botswana|'

Bingo! My point exactly and the markup is just as clumsy.