    The content is not dynamic, however. How would I go about sending this up,
    because I am not even sure where to start. As you can probably tell I am a
    little lost... :-(

    =?Utf-8?B?Smlt?=, Feb 11, 2005

  2. Hi Jim,

    Index server will do this for you:

    HOW TO: Index ASP.NET Content by Using Microsoft Index Server

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;311521

    Ken
    Microsoft MVP [ASP.NET]

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Feb 11, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Smlt?=

    Zen Guest

    if you want to search only title and meta tag, such as Subject, Keywords and
    Description, try the Web Service, see also:
    www.aspsimply.com/aspnet/XMLSearch.aspx

    regards

    Zen, Feb 12, 2005