    Jian
    http://www.jiansnet.com

    , Dec 4, 2007

  2. wrote:

    > I have seen a lot of people in this group asking for a decent hosted
    > site search service.

    Really? Can you point to a couple of the threads where this occurred?

    --
    -bts

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Dec 4, 2007

    A simple search by "Site Search" keywords in this news group at least
    these links:

    http://groups.google.com/group/alt....84227a?lnk=gst&q=site search#ea88189a9a84227a

    http://groups.google.com/group/alt....f8ed19?lnk=gst&q=site search#68d59e3ffff8ed19

    http://groups.google.com/group/alt....a46bcd?lnk=gst&q=site search#260c887836a46bcd

    http://groups.google.com/group/alt....c60aaf?lnk=gst&q=site search#21b4e52b82c60aaf

    http://groups.google.com/group/alt....354de0?lnk=gst&q=site search#5e9a38dd8c354de0

    http://groups.google.com/group/alt....380348?lnk=gst&q=site search#b240c93e7a380348

    Jian
    www.jiansnet.com
    Quality site search service with affordable price

    On Dec 3, 9:35 pm, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
    <> wrote:
    > wrote:
    > > I have seen a lot of people in this group asking for a decent hosted
    > > site search service.

    > Really? Can you point to a couple of the threads where this occurred?
    >
    > --
    > -bts

    , Dec 4, 2007
  4. Brian Cryer Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > A simple search by "Site Search" keywords in this news group at least
    > these links:
    >
    > http://groups.google.com/group/alt....84227a?lnk=gst&q=site search#ea88189a9a84227a

    April 2006
    > http://groups.google.com/group/alt....f8ed19?lnk=gst&q=site search#68d59e3ffff8ed19

    July 2004
    > http://groups.google.com/group/alt....a46bcd?lnk=gst&q=site search#260c887836a46bcd

    June 2003
    > http://groups.google.com/group/alt....c60aaf?lnk=gst&q=site search#21b4e52b82c60aaf

    November 2003
    > http://groups.google.com/group/alt....354de0?lnk=gst&q=site search#5e9a38dd8c354de0

    September 2003
    > http://groups.google.com/group/alt....380348?lnk=gst&q=site search#b240c93e7a380348

    July 2003

    In Usenet terms these are old history. Put another way over the course of
    the last 4 years 6 people have asked for this type of service in alt.html
    and some of those were explicitly after free services.

    A couple of pointers:

    1. Don't advertise your services in this newsgroup or you will be accused of
    spamming. Advertisements for services are not welcome in this newsgroup. On
    the other hand, if you can reply to a relevant post saying you can offer
    suitable services then that is quite acceptable.

    2. When you reply the normal etiquette in this newsgroup is to put your
    reply at the bottom of the post.

    A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
    Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
    --