site search

chenjian1227

Dear All,

I have seen a lot of people in this group asking for a decent hosted
site search service.

JiansNet - http://www.jiansnet.com is a new hosted site search
provider. Our unique value lies with our quality search result with a
very reasonable price. We have a flat rate of $15 per month for up to
5000 web pages. This should cover most website needs.

We believe we could provide a better search experience than others.
For more details, look at the FAQ section on our site.

Contact us and we can set up a free site search demo for your very own
website!

Jian
http://www.jiansnet.com

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

I have seen a lot of people in this group asking for a decent hosted
site search service.

Really? Can you point to a couple of the threads where this occurred?

Brian Cryer

July 2003

In Usenet terms these are old history. Put another way over the course of
the last 4 years 6 people have asked for this type of service in alt.html
and some of those were explicitly after free services.

A couple of pointers:

1. Don't advertise your services in this newsgroup or you will be accused of
spamming. Advertisements for services are not welcome in this newsgroup. On
the other hand, if you can reply to a relevant post saying you can offer
suitable services then that is quite acceptable.

2. When you reply the normal etiquette in this newsgroup is to put your
reply at the bottom of the post.

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?