    borders and it is bugging me why. I have set all tags to have 0px margin
    and padding and it still doesn't seem to help. Can anyone please help me?
    Many thanks in advance!

    King of Red Lions, Jul 29, 2004

  2. King of Red Lions

    Augustus Guest

    "King of Red Lions" <> wrote in message
    news:Xns9535C3B62E69blindsya@195.92.193.157...
    > Hey people! This is my site ... www.paradisa.net
    > If you notice there is a line between the blog entries/titles and the
    > borders and it is bugging me why. I have set all tags to have 0px margin
    > and padding and it still doesn't seem to help. Can anyone please help me?
    > Many thanks in advance!

    you can fix it up by adding:

    cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0 to the <table> tag..

    ie:

    Augustus, Jul 29, 2004

  3. King of Red Lions

    Phil Guest

    "King of Red Lions" <> wrote in message
    > Hey people! This is my site ... www.paradisa.net
    > If you notice there is a line between the blog entries/titles and the
    > borders and it is bugging me why. I have set all tags to have 0px margin
    > and padding and it still doesn't seem to help. Can anyone please help me?
    > Many thanks in advance!

    What planet are you from then?

    Phil, Jul 30, 2004
  4. King of Red Lions

    Sam Hughes Guest

    On 29 Jul 2004 18:08:27 GMT, King of Red Lions <> wrote:

    > Hey people! This is my site ... www.paradisa.net
    > If you notice there is a line between the blog entries/titles and the
    > borders and it is bugging me why. I have set all tags to have 0px margin
    > and padding and it still doesn't seem to help. Can anyone please help
    > me?
    > Many thanks in advance!

    * For starters, mixing CSS and tables for layout can be hazardous.

    * Also, cellpadding="0px" is invalid HTML. Same with cellspacing.

    * And <div class="title">PARADISA.NET</div>? Why not use <h1>?

    * Might as well let the page be as wide as the browser window, too.

    * Why do you have a mainmenu class for your links when you could just use

    div.menu a:link {...}

    instead?

    --
    Accessible web designs go easily unnoticed;
    the others are remembered and avoided forever.

    Sam Hughes, Jul 31, 2004