Site trouble

King of Red Lions

Hey people! This is my site ... www.paradisa.net
If you notice there is a line between the blog entries/titles and the
borders and it is bugging me why. I have set all tags to have 0px margin
and padding and it still doesn't seem to help. Can anyone please help me?
Many thanks in advance!

Augustus

King of Red Lions said:
Hey people! This is my site ... www.paradisa.net
If you notice there is a line between the blog entries/titles and the
borders and it is bugging me why. I have set all tags to have 0px margin
and padding and it still doesn't seem to help. Can anyone please help me?
Many thanks in advance!

you can fix it up by adding:

cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0 to the <table> tag..

ie:

Phil

King of Red Lions said:
Hey people! This is my site ... www.paradisa.net
If you notice there is a line between the blog entries/titles and the
borders and it is bugging me why. I have set all tags to have 0px margin
and padding and it still doesn't seem to help. Can anyone please help me?
Many thanks in advance!

What planet are you from then?

Sam Hughes

Hey people! This is my site ... www.paradisa.net
If you notice there is a line between the blog entries/titles and the
borders and it is bugging me why. I have set all tags to have 0px margin
and padding and it still doesn't seem to help. Can anyone please help
me?
Many thanks in advance!

* For starters, mixing CSS and tables for layout can be hazardous.

* Also, cellpadding="0px" is invalid HTML. Same with cellspacing.

* And <div class="title">PARADISA.NET</div>? Why not use <h1>?

* Might as well let the page be as wide as the browser window, too.

* Why do you have a mainmenu class for your links when you could just use

div.menu a:link {...}

instead?