site works as virtual dir but not as root

mike c

I have a site that uses asp. When I click on a report it
will open up a pdf file (http://server/virtdir). However,
in iis I changed wwwroot to point to the same location
that my virtdir does (http://server) but my report shows
error 400 file not found. This used to work before I had
to rebuild the server. Hope this makes sense.

Thanks,
Mike

mike c

Everything works except when I click on a link that is
supposed to give me a pdf. I don't know if it is a asp
problem or a iis problem but it used to work (previous
server) and the pdf does work at the virtual dir.