Sitemap adn Tabindex

Michael Topor-Grabowski

Hello my helpers :)

I have a Problem with a sitmap and the Tabindexes. I want to give the
Sitemapnodes in a the Web.stiemap thier own tabindexes, but it does not
function.

Does anybody have an idea?

thx michael

Michael Topor-Grabowski

Michael Topor-Grabowski schrieb:
CodePost:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<siteMap xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/AspNet/SiteMap-File-1.0" >

<siteMapNode title="root" description="">

<siteMapNode url="NeuesProjekt.aspx" title="Neues Projekt anlegen"
description="" TabIndex="5"/>

<siteMapNode url="VorhandenesProjekt.aspx" title="Vorhandenes Projekt
öffnen" description="" TabIndex="6"/>

</siteMapNode>
</siteMap>

greetings