SiteMap and security trimming problems

bogdan

Hi,

I have security trimming enabled in web.config and the following site map
attached to a menu:

<siteMapNode roles="*" url="~/Default.aspx" title="Home" description="">
[...]
<siteMapNode roles="Administrators,Managers" title="Admin">
<siteMapNode roles="Administrators" url="~/Admin/AdminOnly.aspx"
title="Admin Only"/>
<siteMapNode roles="Administrators,Managers"
url="~/Admin/AdminAndManager.aspx" title="Admin and Manager" />
</siteMapNode>
[...]
</siteMapNode>

If I login as a user without Administrators and Managers roles then I cannot
seem "Admin", which is expected. When I login as a user with Adminstrators
role then I can see all items in the menu, which is also expected. But,
when I login as a user with Managers role only then I can still see all menu
items. I thought that "AdminOnly.aspx" node would not be available to
Managers but this is not the case.

Am I missing something obvious here?

I'd appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks,