    see an example of how to do so, since there is no codebehind or
    compiled thing to use.

    Thanks.
    lucius, Jul 19, 2007

  2. lucius

    David Wier Guest

    Check out:
    http://quickstarts.asp.net/QuickStartv20/aspnet/doc/navigation/sitenavcontrols.aspx#controls

    --
    David Wier
    MVP/ASPInsider
    http://aspnet101.com
    http://iWritePro.com

    David Wier, Jul 19, 2007

  3. With a web.sitemap file?

    Drag a sitemappath on the page.
    Drag a SiteMapDataSource on the page.
    Configure the SiteMapPath to point to the SiteMapDataSource

    chaching!

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think outside the box!

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Jul 20, 2007
  4. Hi Lucius,

    I'm not sure what do you mean "no codebehind", do you mean doing this all
    with declarative code but no C# or VB.NET code? Then as David pointed out,
    the example on ASP.NET 2.0 Getting Started should help you on this.

    Please let me know if we've misunderstood anything.

    Regards,
    Walter Wang (, remove 'online.')
    Microsoft Online Community Support

    Walter Wang [MSFT], Jul 20, 2007