SiteMapNode Parameter Question

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Big Chodder, Jan 17, 2006.

  1. Big Chodder

    Big Chodder Guest

    Hi

    I have created a custom SQL SiteMapProvider. I need to localize this
    and was hoping to do so in the same way I have localized the content
    for the rest of the site.

    When I dynamically add my nodes i first create a new node using the
    following constructor

    public SiteMapNode (
    SiteMapProvider provider,
    string key,
    string url,
    string title,
    string description,
    IList roles,
    NameValueCollection attributes,
    NameValueCollection explicitResourceKeys,
    string implicitResourceKey

    as is found here:

    Ideally I want to declare my resource keys explicitly. Using the
    XmlProvider this value is set in the "title" as a value inside the
    title atttribute. I dont think the same would be the case here as the
    title is seperate. So does anyone know what key/values pairs neeed to
    be passed as a NameValueCollection into the explicitResourceKeys
    parameter to get this to work. I have tried all the obvious
    combinations and noe seem to work.

    Thanks in advance to anyone that can help me.

    The Big Chod
    Big Chodder, Jan 17, 2006