Sitemesh : replace logo

Discussion in 'Java' started by OTB, Dec 20, 2006.

  1. OTB

    OTB Guest

    Hi,
    What is the efficient way to change a logo depending on th page url in
    site mesh ?

    I have a decorator that look like taht :

    <head>...</head>

    ** insert my logo here **

    SOME THING STATIC HERE between the logo and the content

    <decorateur:body />

    I would like to do pricisely the same that <decorator:title> do with
    the page title.
    (it does not exists <decorator:logo :)

    Thanks.

    OTB, Dec 20, 2006

  2. OTB wrote:
    > Hi,
    > What is the efficient way to change a logo depending on th page url in
    > site mesh ?

    Huh? It would probably start with asking
    people who know what site mesh is, short
    of Googling it.

    For them, try one of the forums listed here..
    <http://forums.opensymphony.com/category.jspa?categoryID=4>

    Andrew T.

    Andrew Thompson, Dec 20, 2006

  3. In article <>, OTB wrote:
    > Hi,
    > What is the efficient way to change a logo depending on th page url in
    > site mesh ?

    Separate decorators... IMHO, people on the Sitemesh forums may have
    different opinions.

    --
    Steve Sobol, Professional Geek ** Java/VB/VC/PHP/Perl ** Linux/*BSD/Windows
    Victorville, California PGP:0xE3AE35ED

    It's all fun and games until someone starts a bonfire in the living room.

    Steven J. Sobol, Dec 20, 2006