sitewide spell checker

Linda

Hi,

I was wanting to know if anyone has come across a free software/ online
application that will spell check an entire site. What I am after is
to be able to put in the homepage URL, click go and it will troll
through the content of the site (ignoring markup text) checking the
spelling and recording the page url where something is incorrect (if
possible to check English spelling, but that's not necessary).

I have done a fair bit of searching the last couple of days and have
not found anything useful - so thought to see if anyone has used
anything before or knows of something that will do the job.

I do know that this should have been checked for each page, but when
you're looking at over 500 pages things slip through.

Regards,
Linda Simpson