Six Minutes and fourty two seconds

Tobiah

Now that I use python, this is the amount of time
per day that I spend adding forgotten semicolons while
debugging other languages.

Matt Nordhoff

Tobiah said:
Now that I use python, this is the amount of time
per day that I spend adding forgotten semicolons while
debugging other languages.

You can fix that by not using other languages. :>

mk

Tobiah said:
Now that I use python, this is the amount of time
per day that I spend adding forgotten semicolons while
debugging other languages.

My objects are flat and I don't know who's Guido.

I blame it all on Python.

How about a PEP "Let's make Python look like PHP"?

Regards,
mk

Mark Lawrence

Tobiah said:
Now that I use python, this is the amount of time
per day that I spend adding forgotten semicolons while
debugging other languages.

You think that's bad? I've spent hours today converting the J language
that I don't dare mention to Python. Once in a blue moon I came across
a line of code that actually did something. The rest of it was
boilerplate. I'm never ever going to sin again, because if I do, I will
be reincarnated as a J type, or worse still, I C(++) type.

Regards.

Mark Lawrence.

<duck>
No that's a swaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!
</duck>

Anthra Norell

Tobiah said:
Now that I use python, this is the amount of time
per day that I spend adding forgotten semicolons while
debugging other languages.
What compels you to write Python code without semicolons?

Frederic