dorayme

From: Els said:
That must be the stupidest request ever written in alt.html...

He means of course that DD should not. This is not nice. DD is very helpful
to many people and goes to some trouble to be so. The OP should mind his
manners.

dorayme

Els

dorayme said:
He means of course that DD should not.

I did get that :)
This is not nice. DD is very helpful
to many people and goes to some trouble to be so.

Which is why I find it stupid of the OP to discard David's reply as
useless. It was a valid reply, and if the OP would have bothered to
inform himself about CSS for border values, he would have seen that.
The OP should mind his manners.

Yup.

Blinky the Shark

Wim said:
Please stop answering my quetsions. This is useless.

I hadn't even started. I feel left out. Can I take that to also mean
"please don't start answering my questions"?

Please don't read this post. It is useless.