    ( 我是 æ„大利人 , 但是 我 主 在 ç‘žå…¸)
    (minä olen Italian kansalainen, mutta minä asun Ruotsissa)
    https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/boende-i-italien.php

    Luigi Donatello Asero, Sep 17, 2005

  2. Luigi Donatello Asero

    Safalra Guest

    Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:
    > I have two pages which contain one picture in common.
    > https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/index.php
    > https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/it/svezia/vaestra-goetaland/goeteborg/amundoen.php
    > This pictures changes everyday but it has different width and height on the
    > two pages.
    > Should I resize it by using a photo software or is it enough to let the php
    > code do the job and resize it?

    Image manipulation software will usually give better results (and give
    you more options). However, if you decided to rely on PHP you should
    always check its results to make sure the resized image looks
    satisfactory.

    --
    Safalra (Stephen Morley)
    http://www.safalra.com/hypertext/

    Safalra, Sep 17, 2005

  3. "Safalra" <> skrev i meddelandet
    > Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:
    > > I have two pages which contain one picture in common.
    > > https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/index.php

    https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/it/svezia/vaestra-goetaland/goeteborg/amundoen.php
    > > This pictures changes everyday but it has different width and height on

    the
    > > two pages.
    > > Should I resize it by using a photo software or is it enough to let the

    php
    > > code do the job and resize it?

    > Image manipulation software will usually give better results (and give
    > you more options).

    But in this case I would need save the same image in 2 different maps to
    call them by the name of the corresponding datum
    (for example 09-18.jpg), wouldn´t I?

    However, if you decided to rely on PHP you should
    > always check its results to make sure the resized image looks
    > satisfactory.

    This is the main problem.
    Do you think that the picture which is shown below on the page
    https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/index.php
    and on the page
    https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/it/svezia/vaestra-goetaland/goeteborg/amundoen.php
    look bad?
    Of course, I cannot keep the same proportions between width and height if I
    do not cut it somewhere and save it as 2 different files.

    --
    Luigi Donatello Asero
    (sono italiano ma vivo in Svezia)

    Luigi Donatello Asero, Sep 17, 2005
  4. Luigi Donatello Asero

    dorayme Guest

    > From: "Luigi Donatello Asero" <>
    > Newsgroups: alt.html
    > Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 17:44:09 GMT
    > Subject: Size of the pictures
    >
    > Should I resize it by using a photo software or is it enough to let the php
    > code do the job and resize it?

    The former.

    dorayme

    dorayme, Sep 18, 2005
  5. "dorayme" <> skrev i meddelandet
    > > From: "Luigi Donatello Asero" <>
    > > Newsgroups: alt.html
    > > Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 17:44:09 GMT
    > > Subject: Size of the pictures
    > >
    > > Should I resize it by using a photo software or is it enough to let the

    php
    > > code do the job and resize it?

    > The former.
    >
    > dorayme

    Thank you.

    Luigi Donatello Asero, Sep 18, 2005
  6. Luigi Donatello Asero

    Patrick Guest

    I would just have the php do the job for you.

    Patrick, Feb 18, 2007
  7. Luigi Donatello Asero

    dorayme Guest

    In article <UQ4Ch.13933$>,
    "Patrick" <> wrote:

    > I would just have the php do the job for you.
    >
    > "Luigi Donatello Asero" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > I have two pages which contain one picture in common.
    > > https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/index.php

    Please contact him and report back to us.

    --
    dorayme

    dorayme, Feb 18, 2007