Size of wxDialog restricted to screen size?

Piet

Hello there.
I have written a python app that reads data from xml files and
displays them in a wxDialog window. For large Xml files, this will
lead to a wxDialog which is wider than the screen size. It turned out
than in this case, the information outside the screen are not
displayed at all. Dragging the dialog window so that the parts of the
dialog which outside screen limits will become visible doesn´t help.
Is this a general problem or is it possible to dynamically create
dialogs which are larger than the scree?
Many thanks for your advice
Peter