sizers in boa constructors

Ashok

hi,
I am trying to build a small gui program in python using boa
constructor. i have a few problems. i would be grateful if anyone can
help me in this regard.
1. i have four static text controls positioned one below the other.
what i want to do is when i change the content of the upper static text
control, the lower ones should reposition themselves, with a constant
seperation, say 25px from the upper ones. I am not able to do this.
when i change the label of upper static text, the text overlaps on the
lower ones.

2. i am not able to implement sizers in general using boa. if anyone
can suggest some resources where i can get information, i would be
grateful

thanks