Sizing a Grid Layout control?

Tina

In order to constrain the screen real-estate a datagrid takes, I use an HTML
Grid Layout Control with scrollbars. One problem, however is that the
datagrid changes horizontal size depending on what's being displayed. It
would be nice to be able to adjust the horizontal width of the Grid Layout
Control so that the vertical scroll bar would always hug the right side of
the grid regardless of the dynamic width.

Is there any way to make this happen?

Is there any other kind of control that could accomplish this goal?

Thanks,

Guest

Hello Tina -

I don't know about using an HTML Grid Control, but if you take a regular
asp:datagrid, throw it into a table and set the width of the grid to 100%, it
keeps the right-hand side intact.

Hope this helps!