[Sizing: Tomcat 4.1.x] Memory Usage for the Session Tracking

Matthew

Hello all,

i'd like to know how much memory the application server
have been used for tracking a new session.

i've tried the jProfiler from the ej-Tech however i found
seems it don't have an easy way to calculate the total
amount of memory the related object instacnes used for the
session tracking. i guess org.apache.catalin.session* is
the point to start with, however, to me, it's a little too
hard.

do anyone of you have did this similar thing?

say, to calculate the total amount of memory used, when a
browser visit a particular page, and the server create new
sesssion related objects and return the browser a new cookie
with 2 attributes initialized? e.g., name="matthew", sex="M"?

thanks a lot in advance.