Sketsa SVG Graphics Editor 2.1 released.

kiyut

We proudly released Sketsa SVG Graphics Editor 2.1. Sketsa is a cross
platform vector drawing application based on SVG. It features various
tools for optimizing content creation, giving designers unsurpassed
support for creativity. These tools include property palette, source
editor, resources editor, SVG specific shape tools, transformation
tools, and additional illustration tools. Sketsa uses SVG as a native
file format.

Features:
- SVG native file format
- Property palette
- DOM Editor
- Source Editor
- Resource Editor: gradient and filter
- SVG specific shape tools rect, ellipse, line, polyline, polygon
- Additional illustration tools: Pencil tool for freeform shape and
Pen tool for curve shape
- Transformation tool: rotate, skew, scale, and translate
- Basic Text Tool
- Export or rasterize to JPEG and PNG
- Written entirely in Java(tm)

While maintaining the ease of use from previous version, this new
version offers many improvements that will allow it to grow with your
needs. Improvements include:
- add option CSS Style or Presentation Attribute.
- add option Line Break preferences.
- Insert Image.
- Improved Property Editor (Geom accept unit types).
- MRU File List.
- Session Persistence.
- Various bug fixes.

Check out the screenshot at
http://www.kiyut.com/products/sketsa/screenshot.html

For more information about Sketsa SVG Graphics Editor, please visit
our site on the World Wide Web at
http://www.kiyut.com/products/sketsa/index.html for frequently updated
information.