Skills: Java, web development, web services, Java

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by Ann, Dec 6, 2007.

  1. Ann

    Ann Guest

    Title: Skills: Java, web development, web services, Java developer,
    development, database, RDBMS, SQL, Unix, C++, C#, Python, design,
    code, server side, application

    Trinity Consultancy Services is seeking applications from qualified
    and experienced software engineers with above skills for various
    requirements with their Clients.

    Job description: Java Developer

    * The Java Developer for our client, a leader in educational
    assessment, reporting, and professional development, will be deeply
    involved in building out our platform in the core technologies group.
    From creating interfaces for data integration to building customer-
    facing applications, our challenges and technologies are diverse.
    Combine working experience with Java with an understanding of SQL and
    Unix to work as part of a team of developers to deliver projects
    critical to our success.
    * The Java Developer will tackle the dual responsibility of creating
    server-side applications that are accessed by end-users, as well as
    web services that will be used by our partners for data transfer.
    Hands-on work with Java application development - writing desktop or
    web-based Java applications - is critical in this role as you develop
    applications that will allow users to view and manipulate stored
    data.
    * Experience working as part of a team will give you the skills
    necessary to communicate effectively with other developers and QA
    engineers, as well as to provide clear and concise documentation. To
    round out your skills, an understanding of the interaction with
    relational databases, SQL, Unix, and programming languages will make
    you invaluable to the team.
    * Success will be measured by the execution and performance of your
    code, and the impact of your work will be immediately felt within the
    company and by our clients.

    Trinity Consultancy Services is a leading source of Information
    Technology, Engineering and Management Experts that corporations of
    all sizes turn to, from Global 2000 corporations to mid-sized and
    small organizations nationwide. With the commitment to excellence, is
    subtly managed to find, recruit, screen, submit and effectively
    organize a technical workforce anywhere in the United States for
    various Technical needs of corporation irrespective of its size.
    Trinity Consultancy Services is one of its unique kind of the leading
    information technology consulting services, and business process
    outsourcing organizations committed for excellence.

    Trinity provides business consulting, systems integration, application
    development, staffing services and managed services to Global 2000
    Corporations, medium-sized businesses, and government organizations
    throughout the United States.

    Trinity can mobilize the right resources, skills and technologies to
    enable our clients to reach their dreams by enhanced performance. With
    deep industry and business process expertise and broad global
    resources, Trinity Consultancy Services is committed for excellence.
    Please contact our Human Resource Manager Ms. Ann and send your
    detailed Resume with your work authorization status, current salary
    and expectations.
    Mention the position you are applying in the subject line.

    Email:

    www.trinityconsultancy.com

    Ann, Dec 6, 2007