Skinning Question for checkboxes

Axel

Hi

I would like to skin my checkboxes as the users complained that the
disabled ones where hard to see. I can not find any documentation on
what properties are available in the Skin file anywhere, even googling
did not return anything usable for me!

Intellisense does not seem to work in the Skin File either...

Does anybody know where I can look up the possible values of
<asp:Checkbox> for the skin file?

Also how do I distinguish between Enabeld and Disabled (Images), are
these separate properties?

thanks in advance
Axel

Joined
Mar 4, 2009
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Just modify your theme page wiithout providing id mean make a generic theme, will automatically applied to your all controls.

Axel

Thanks Juan,

pretty impressive amount of client side programming to do what one would
think would be an easy thing with .NET themes. If it is that
complicated, I think I will go with a third party user control instead :)
Maybe there is a CSS hack that con overwrite the Checkbox Image for
disabled states??

Axel