    the library used for that is Activeskin.
    i wanna know weather Any GUi-Skins are available for pythons GUI ?
    or how to use the activeskins for python gui(say ANy )??

    Somesh Bartakkay, Mar 1, 2004

  2. Somesh Bartakkay

    Andrei Guest

    Somesh Bartakkay wrote on 29 Feb 2004 21:36:35 -0800:

    > I recently seen a small GUI program with Skins allplied.
    > the library used for that is Activeskin.
    > i wanna know weather Any GUi-Skins are available for pythons GUI ?
    > or how to use the activeskins for python gui(say ANy )??

    I don't know any - don't like skins neither. PyUI
    (http://pyui.sourceforge.net/) is the most non-standard UI I know. You
    could also code your own in e.g. PyGame, but then it's still inside a
    window I suppose. And presumably you could code for Windows using win32all
    api calls, but I suspect that wouldn't be a lot of fun.

    --
    Yours,

    Andrei

    =====
    Real contact info (decode with rot13):
    . Fcnz-serr! Cyrnfr qb abg hfr va choyvp cbfgf. V ernq
    gur yvfg, fb gurer'f ab arrq gb PP.

    Andrei, Mar 1, 2004