Skins for Python GUI !!

Somesh Bartakkay

I recently seen a small GUI program with Skins allplied.
the library used for that is Activeskin.
i wanna know weather Any GUi-Skins are available for pythons GUI ?
or how to use the activeskins for python gui(say ANy )??

Andrei

Somesh Bartakkay wrote on 29 Feb 2004 21:36:35 -0800:
I recently seen a small GUI program with Skins allplied.
the library used for that is Activeskin.
i wanna know weather Any GUi-Skins are available for pythons GUI ?
or how to use the activeskins for python gui(say ANy )??

I don't know any - don't like skins neither. PyUI
(http://pyui.sourceforge.net/) is the most non-standard UI I know. You
could also code your own in e.g. PyGame, but then it's still inside a
window I suppose. And presumably you could code for Windows using win32all
api calls, but I suspect that wouldn't be a lot of fun.

--
Yours,

Andrei

=====
Real contact info (decode with rot13):
(e-mail address removed). Fcnz-serr! Cyrnfr qb abg hfr va choyvp cbfgf. V ernq
gur yvfg, fb gurer'f ab arrq gb PP.