Skins

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Jay, Feb 15, 2006.

  1. Jay

    Jay Guest

    I created a skin for a Menu Control that uses templates and I quickly
    learned that you cannot include something like the folllowing because of the
    <%# %>. But this template is important and general. I do not want to have
    to remember a month from that I have to add this template when using this
    skin.

    Suggestions?

    Jay

    <StaticItemTemplate>