    it and sometimes I don't. Is there a way to declare whether I need it
    or not in my code-behind?

    Thanks.

    poi, Oct 29, 2003

  2. "poi" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > I have an HttpModule defined in my web.config, sometimes I want to use
    > it and sometimes I don't. Is there a way to declare whether I need it
    > or not in my code-behind?

    Which code-behind? An HttpModule is called for every request. It doesn't
    depend on the codebehind of any given page.

    Have your HttpModule decide whether or not it is needed, or else partition
    your pages into those which need it and those which do not. Put these
    partitions in separate directory trees and use a separate web.config in each
    tree.
    --
    John

    John Saunders, Oct 29, 2003