skmMenu in Mozilla

yaip

Scott Mitchell has really done us all a great service by developing
this control and making it available as open source.

"I recently downloaded the skmMenu 2.2. I have Visual Studio 2005 Beta
1 on XP Pro and am using skmMenu with that.

When I launch my application in IE, the menu shows as expected. The
dynamic portion of the menu also positions BELOW the moused over menu
(I am using horizontal layout). However, if I do the same in Mozilla,
the dynamic portion of the menu does not popup below the moused over
menu but ON TOP of the FIRST static menu item.

Is this a known issue or is it something that I am doing wrong?"

I also modified my web.config to include <browserCaps> but that
doesn't seem to help either.

Scott Mitchell [MVP]

I believe we communicated a little bit by email, yaip, no? Anywho,
could you put up a Web page with your not-working skmMenu so I can hit
it with Mozilla and check it out?

For me, the skmMenus on http://www.skmMenu.com work fine for me in
FireFox. (Along the top is a horizontally-laid out skmMenu; does it
work properly for you?)

hth

--

Scott Mitchell
(e-mail address removed)

yaip

I have a sneaking suspicion that CSS might be the culprit. Just to prove
my point, is it possible for anyone to post a sample CSS file? My CSS is
just this:

body
.subMenu
{