skmMenu in User Control (newbie)

Richard Lipscomb

I've downloaded and run skmMenu in a aspx/vb file, but would like to get it to work via a
user control.

The folllowing relevant code works, but when I cut and paste the "form" into the ascx
file, and add: <UserControl:layout id="Menu2" runat="Server" />

in the aspx file, I get the error: "Unknown server tag 'cc1:Menu'."

aspx file:
<%@ Page Language="vb" debug="False" src="defaultCBskm.vb" Inherits="defaultCBskm"%>

<%@ Register TagPrefix="cc1" Namespace="skmMenu" Assembly="skmMenu" %>

<%@ Register TagPrefix="UserControl" TagName="layout" Src="layout2skm2.ascx" %>
<UserControl:layout id="MyHeader" runat="Server" />

<cc1:Menu id="Menu2" runat="server" Font-Names="Arial" Font-Size="Small"
BackColor="#E0E0E0"
Cursor="Pointer" ItemSpacing="0" ItemPadding="5">
<SelectedMenuItemStyle BackColor="#FFC080"></SelectedMenuItemStyle>
</cc1:Menu>
</form>

code behind file:
Protected WithEvents Menu2 As skmMenu.Menu