SlectedItemStyle after postback

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Lubomir, Feb 19, 2005.

  1. Lubomir

    Lubomir Guest

    Hi,

    I am using a Datalist as a navigation menu. Datalist is generated as a table.
    When I click on an item in a datalist, the appropriate web page is displayed
    in an “iframe†frame, right from the datalist. The item in the datalist is an
    asp:HyperLink.

    I defined SelectedItemStyle property for a selected item. The problem is,
    that selected item doesn’t change its style according SelectedItemStyle,
    after postback (clicking on a hyperlink and showing the new page in the
    iframe window).

    When I use asp:LinkButton istead of HyperLink, the selected item style is
    displayed according the SelectedItemStyle property, but there is no Target
    property for navigation to the iframe. So it seems using a Hyperlink is fine.

    Do you know what I need to do, to change style (backcolor) of a selected
    item in datalist, while using Hyperlink control for items?

    Thank you,

    Lubomir

    Lubomir, Feb 19, 2005