Slideshow and video in internettpage

Odin

Hi
I am making an Internett page using HTML and CSS and would like to be
able to show slideshows or video in a part of the screen.
What is the best way to do this?
Yours Odin

Travis Newbury

Odin said:
Hi
I am making an Internett page using HTML and CSS and would like to be
able to show slideshows or video in a part of the screen.
What is the best way to do this?

Depends on what your goals are. The most control would be supplied
with Flash or Java probably. Supplying less control but sophisticated
enough would be <object> with <embed> and some javascript.

Googling these will supply you with a ton of samples.