    able to show slideshows or video in a part of the screen.
    What is the best way to do this?
    Yours Odin
    Odin, Mar 11, 2006

  2. Odin wrote:
    > Hi
    > I am making an Internett page using HTML and CSS and would like to be
    > able to show slideshows or video in a part of the screen.
    > What is the best way to do this?

    Depends on what your goals are. The most control would be supplied
    with Flash or Java probably. Supplying less control but sophisticated
    enough would be <object> with <embed> and some javascript.

    Googling these will supply you with a ton of samples.
    Travis Newbury, Mar 12, 2006

  3. Odin

    Guest

    Flash SlideShow Builder is an easy solution that won't demand that you
    learn very much at all. Just embed the generated SWF slideshow movie
    to your DM, or copy the created html to you DM.
    http://www.photo2vcd.com/flash-slide-show.html

    Regards.

    Odin wrote:
    > Hi
    > I am making an Internett page using HTML and CSS and would like to be
    > able to show slideshows or video in a part of the screen.
    > What is the best way to do this?
    > Yours Odin
    , Mar 13, 2006