slideshow template?

Steve

I have a very long series of jpgs that I would like to be able to click
through on my website. There are 400 in all. At best, the template would
display an image, and give the options

forward one image
back one image
forward to the last image
back to the first image
jump to image XXX

Does such a template already exist?

Thanks,
Steve

richard

I have a very long series of jpgs that I would like to be able to click
through on my website. There are 400 in all. At best, the template would
display an image, and give the options

forward one image
back one image
forward to the last image
back to the first image
jump to image XXX

Does such a template already exist?

Thanks,
Steve

google should give you a few zillion items to try.

dorayme

Steve said:
I have a very long series of jpgs that I would like to be able to click
through on my website. There are 400 in all. At best, the template would
display an image, and give the options

forward one image
back one image
forward to the last image
back to the first image
jump to image XXX

Does such a template already exist?

You can find many templates at jalbum.

Ages ago I tried a few, here is one:

<http://jalbum.net/en/browse/user/album/754141/>

and another,

<http://jalbum.net/en/browse/user/album/1165249/>

There are various controls, slideshow settings, have a look at the
top. Try start the slideshow, but then pick 'show thumbnails'.
Whatever you like. You can use your arrow keys to go back and forth.
(Funny expression. Why is it not the more optimistic 'forth and back'?)

Basically, you download an app of theirs, you pick one of many styles
(they call them skins) and you drag all your pics to a window in the
app. You then save as an album. You can publish to their server or
grab the folder made on your file system and upload it to your own
server to whatever folder you want.

Many of these templates work by using javascript but that is not so
bad! In fact, if you turn off javascript, you still get to see and
work things in a fashion.

The above example does some of the things you want, you might have to
look at other skins to do everything you want.