    Does such a template already exist?

    Thanks,
    Steve
    Steve, Apr 30, 2012

  2. Steve

    richard Guest

    On Mon, 30 Apr 2012 15:42:34 -0400, Steve wrote:

    > I have a very long series of jpgs that I would like to be able to click
    > through on my website. There are 400 in all. At best, the template would
    > display an image, and give the options
    >
    > forward one image
    > back one image
    > forward to the last image
    > back to the first image
    > jump to image XXX
    >
    > Does such a template already exist?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Steve

    google should give you a few zillion items to try.
    richard, Apr 30, 2012

  3. Steve

    dorayme Guest

    In article <4f9eeb29$0$22222$>,
    "Steve" <> wrote:

    > I have a very long series of jpgs that I would like to be able to click
    > through on my website. There are 400 in all. At best, the template would
    > display an image, and give the options
    >
    > forward one image
    > back one image
    > forward to the last image
    > back to the first image
    > jump to image XXX
    >
    > Does such a template already exist?

    You can find many templates at jalbum.

    Ages ago I tried a few, here is one:

    <http://jalbum.net/en/browse/user/album/754141/>

    and another,

    <http://jalbum.net/en/browse/user/album/1165249/>

    There are various controls, slideshow settings, have a look at the
    top. Try start the slideshow, but then pick 'show thumbnails'.
    Whatever you like. You can use your arrow keys to go back and forth.
    (Funny expression. Why is it not the more optimistic 'forth and back'?)

    Basically, you download an app of theirs, you pick one of many styles
    (they call them skins) and you drag all your pics to a window in the
    app. You then save as an album. You can publish to their server or
    grab the folder made on your file system and upload it to your own
    server to whatever folder you want.

    Many of these templates work by using javascript but that is not so
    bad! In fact, if you turn off javascript, you still get to see and
    work things in a fashion.

    The above example does some of the things you want, you might have to
    look at other skins to do everything you want.

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, May 1, 2012