    Thanks in advance.
    Brian

    , Nov 17, 2006

  2. wrote:
    > I am looking for create a slide show that run horizental across the
    > page. It would be placed below my logo on my homepage. I was hoping to
    > have about 25 different images scrolling. Does anyone know how to do
    > this or where I could get some kind of script?Everything I've seen has
    > been for just a few images.

    Flash is you want it done right

    Travis Newbury, Nov 17, 2006

  3. dorayme Guest

    In article
    <>,
    wrote:

    > I am looking for create a slide show that run horizental across the
    > page. It would be placed below my logo on my homepage. I was hoping to
    > have about 25 different images scrolling. Does anyone know how to do
    > this or where I could get some kind of script?Everything I've seen has
    > been for just a few images.
    > Thanks in advance.
    > Brian

    Funny you should ask just now... look at

    http://www.rushoffun.com/newsite/index3.html

    <evil grin>

    --
    dorayme

    dorayme, Nov 17, 2006
  4. I've done this using HTML and Javascript. Check it out here. Used
    IFrames to house the thumbnails. Then used Javascript to reference the
    parent window to load the image clicked (or mouseovered) into. You can
    see it in action here: http://benjaminsphotography.com. Right click
    and view source to see what i did. Let me know if you have some more
    questions.

    Tone Southerland, Nov 19, 2006
  5. I've done this using HTML and Javascript. Check it out here. Used

    Tone Southerland, Nov 19, 2006
  6. I've done this using HTML and Javascript. Check it out here. Used

    Tone Southerland, Nov 19, 2006