Slideshow

brian

I am looking for create a slide show that run horizental across the
page. It would be placed below my logo on my homepage. I was hoping to
have about 25 different images scrolling. Does anyone know how to do
this or where I could get some kind of script?Everything I've seen has
been for just a few images.
Thanks in advance.
Brian

Travis Newbury

I am looking for create a slide show that run horizental across the
page. It would be placed below my logo on my homepage. I was hoping to
have about 25 different images scrolling. Does anyone know how to do
this or where I could get some kind of script?Everything I've seen has
been for just a few images.

Flash is you want it done right

dorayme

I am looking for create a slide show that run horizental across the
page. It would be placed below my logo on my homepage. I was hoping to
have about 25 different images scrolling. Does anyone know how to do
this or where I could get some kind of script?Everything I've seen has
been for just a few images.
Thanks in advance.
Brian

Funny you should ask just now... look at

http://www.rushoffun.com/newsite/index3.html

<evil grin>

Tone Southerland

I've done this using HTML and Javascript. Check it out here. Used
IFrames to house the thumbnails. Then used Javascript to reference the
parent window to load the image clicked (or mouseovered) into. You can
see it in action here: http://benjaminsphotography.com. Right click
and view source to see what i did. Let me know if you have some more
questions.