    the css file that i got from saving the website has no clues on this.

    Any help on this ? ? ?

    Desmond
    Desmond, Mar 23, 2007

  2. Desmond wrote

    >I am looking at a website that displays a neat menu that slides down
    > the page as you scrowl down. I have viewd the source code and this
    > only shows.

    > height:131px; z-index:4; left: 0px; top: 133px; visibility: visible;">
    >
    > the css file that i got from saving the website has no clues on this.
    >
    > Any help on this ? ? ?

    It's done with javascript. Don't use theirs though, it was badly written
    back in the 90's and handed down over the years. Still browser detects IE4
    :)

    --
    Richard.
    Richard Formby, Mar 23, 2007

  3. Desmond

    Desmond Guest

    On 23 Mar, 22:27, "Richard Formby" <> wrote:
    > Desmond wrote
    >
    > >I am looking at a website that displays a neat menu that slides down
    > > the page as you scrowl down. I have viewd the source code and this
    > > only shows.

    > > height:131px; z-index:4; left: 0px; top: 133px; visibility: visible;">

    > > the css file that i got from saving the website has no clues on this.

    > > Any help on this ? ? ?

    > It's done with javascript. Don't use theirs though, it was badly written
    > back in the 90's and handed down over the years. Still browser detects IE4
    > :)
    >
    > --
    > Richard.

    Thanks nobody here has replied. Is there a BASIC script i could get my
    teath into. Whould help if it
    was IE FF NS % Opera compatable. But we can't ask for everything, can
    we.

    Thanks for this.

    Desmond.
    Desmond, Mar 23, 2007