Sliding Menu

Desmond

I am looking at a website that displays a neat menu that slides down
the page as you scrowl down. I have viewd the source code and this
only shows.

height:131px; z-index:4; left: 0px; top: 133px; visibility: visible;">

the css file that i got from saving the website has no clues on this.

Any help on this ? ? ?

Desmond

Richard Formby

Desmond wrote
I am looking at a website that displays a neat menu that slides down
the page as you scrowl down. I have viewd the source code and this
only shows.

height:131px; z-index:4; left: 0px; top: 133px; visibility: visible;">

the css file that i got from saving the website has no clues on this.

Any help on this ? ? ?

It's done with javascript. Don't use theirs though, it was badly written
back in the 90's and handed down over the years. Still browser detects IE4
:)

Desmond

Desmond wrote

It's done with javascript. Don't use theirs though, it was badly written
back in the 90's and handed down over the years. Still browser detects IE4
:)

Thanks nobody here has replied. Is there a BASIC script i could get my
teath into. Whould help if it
was IE FF NS % Opera compatable. But we can't ask for everything, can
we.

Thanks for this.

Desmond.