    Any help on this ? ? ?

    http://www.purep10.co.uk/

    Desmond

    Desmond, Mar 23, 2007

  2. Desmond

    dorayme Guest

    In article
    <>,
    "Desmond" <> wrote:

    > I am looking at a website that displays a neat menu that slides down
    > the page as you scrowl down. I have viewd the source code and this
    > only shows.

    > height:131px; z-index:4; left: 0px; top: 133px; visibility: visible;">
    >
    > the css file that i got from saving the website has no clues on this.
    >
    > Any help on this ? ? ?
    >
    > http://www.purep10.co.uk/

    Nothing slips or slides in Safari on this page. On FF (which is
    slower on my machine) there is a progressive loading of the menu
    items on left, you mean this sort of thing? But that is just the
    browser loading stuff in the order it sees in the html, your
    connection speed being the big determinant.

    This is a frames site. You can see css for the material by going
    to the url mentioned in the no frames sections of the frames
    source.

    --
    dorayme

    dorayme, Mar 23, 2007