Sliding Menu

Desmond

I am looking at a website that displays a neat menu that slides down
the page as you scrowl down. I have viewd the source code and this
only shows.

height:131px; z-index:4; left: 0px; top: 133px; visibility: visible;">

the css file that i got from saving the website has no clues on this.

Any help on this ? ? ?

http://www.purep10.co.uk/

Desmond

dorayme

"Desmond said:
I am looking at a website that displays a neat menu that slides down
the page as you scrowl down. I have viewd the source code and this
only shows.

height:131px; z-index:4; left: 0px; top: 133px; visibility: visible;">

the css file that i got from saving the website has no clues on this.

Any help on this ? ? ?

http://www.purep10.co.uk/

Nothing slips or slides in Safari on this page. On FF (which is
slower on my machine) there is a progressive loading of the menu
items on left, you mean this sort of thing? But that is just the
browser loading stuff in the order it sees in the html, your
connection speed being the big determinant.

This is a frames site. You can see css for the material by going
to the url mentioned in the no frames sections of the frames
source.