Slight glitch in instruby

Nathaniel Talbott

Building 1.8p3 on Windows 2000 using MSVC 6. Everything builds fine, and
it's time to install. If I enter:

nmake DESTDIR=C:\ruby\1.8p3 install

I end up with a directory structure like this:

C:
ruby
1.8p3
bin
lib
man
ruby.8p3
lib

Where almost all of the libraries get installed under ruby.8p3\lib instead
of ruby\1.8p3\lib. If I do this instead:

nmake DESTDIR=C:/ruby/1.8p3 install

Then everything's hunky-dory. Apparently, the \1 in the DESTDIR is messing
up instruby.

Not a biggie, but it had me scratching my head for a while (where are all of
the libraries ?!?!?).

Thanks,

Nathaniel

<:((><