    I'll give the advise given some time and prectice.

    Many thanks.

    By the way - I have a beard, what does that say for my programming?
    JNY, Jan 12, 2005

  2. JNY

    CBFalconer Guest

    JNY wrote:

    > I was aware that I could present the data using printf with the
    > required number of decimal places.
    >
    > I'll give the advise given some time and prectice.
    >
    > Many thanks.
    >
    > By the way - I have a beard, what does that say for my programming?

    It says you are failing to properly quote from whatever you are
    replying to. This is probably the fault of googles inept reply
    mechanism, which you can avoid by first selecting some sort of
    options button, and then a reply option. Or so I am told.

    --
    Chuck F () ()
    CBFalconer, Jan 12, 2005

  3. (JNY) writes:
    > I was aware that I could present the data using printf with the
    > required number of decimal places.
    >
    > I'll give the advise given some time and prectice.
    >
    > Many thanks.
    >
    > By the way - I have a beard, what does that say for my programming?

    We saw this when you posted it 5 minutes earlier.

    Keith Thompson, Jan 12, 2005