slight rounding problem

JNY

I was aware that I could present the data using printf with the
required number of decimal places.

I'll give the advise given some time and prectice.

Many thanks.

By the way - I have a beard, what does that say for my programming?

CBFalconer

JNY said:
I was aware that I could present the data using printf with the
required number of decimal places.

I'll give the advise given some time and prectice.

Many thanks.

By the way - I have a beard, what does that say for my programming?

It says you are failing to properly quote from whatever you are
replying to. This is probably the fault of googles inept reply
mechanism, which you can avoid by first selecting some sort of
options button, and then a reply option. Or so I am told.

Keith Thompson

I was aware that I could present the data using printf with the
required number of decimal places.

I'll give the advise given some time and prectice.

Many thanks.

By the way - I have a beard, what does that say for my programming?

We saw this when you posted it 5 minutes earlier.