[slightly OT] any eclipse plugin/support for version/revision/date-time update?

Discussion in 'Java' started by nospawn, Apr 7, 2006.

  1. nospawn

    nospawn Guest

    Hi all,

    We have here ClearCase but seems that none of the bigshot ClearCase
    experts in the huge company I work for knows how to have the checkin
    process appropriately updating the class javadoc header
    version/revision/date-time .. something that is so basic that is
    supported even in the worst
    case i.e. MS VSS :)

    Since ClearCase does not look as having that feature ... can anyone
    recommend any Eclipse add-on for that?

    What I need is the version sections getting updated each time on
    checkin.

    /**
    * Takes several XML files that share the same schema and
    * convert them into a single consolidated XML.
    *
    * @author <a href="mailto:">Me</a>
    * @version $Revision: 1.4 $ $Date: 07.04.2006 19:50:35 $
    */