(slightly OT) info needed

george972

hi, we (4) will be in london on the 28th at 23:35 arrival at london
stansted airport, our destination is an hotel in 10 Norfolk Place,
Bayswater, London, W2.

i think that the best way to arrive there will be the A6 bus (consider
that landing should be at 23.35 and that we have to wait for baggage)
from london stansted and then the bus stop at Baker St / George St.
that is the nearest bus stop to the hotel, but still too far to walk
at that time of night. do you know if there are taxis near Baker St
station at that time of night. or if you have any other suggestions
please let me know.

thank you

Antoninus Twink

i think that the best way to arrive there will be the A6 bus (consider
that landing should be at 23.35 and that we have to wait for baggage)

Unless you're a penniless student, you really don't want to be screwing
around with mass transportation in a foreign country at that time of
night. Just jump in a taxi at the airport - it should be around 100 UK
pounds, which for 4 people isn't really that expensive. (Renting a car
probably doesn't make much sense if you're going to be based in central
London for your trip.)