    please let me know.

    thank you

    , Dec 22, 2008

  2. On 22 Dec 2008 at 18:45, wrote:
    > i think that the best way to arrive there will be the A6 bus (consider
    > that landing should be at 23.35 and that we have to wait for baggage)

    Unless you're a penniless student, you really don't want to be screwing
    around with mass transportation in a foreign country at that time of
    night. Just jump in a taxi at the airport - it should be around 100 UK
    pounds, which for 4 people isn't really that expensive. (Renting a car
    probably doesn't make much sense if you're going to be based in central
    London for your trip.)

    Antoninus Twink, Dec 22, 2008

  3. c prog fan Guest

    wrote:

    > from london stansted and then the bus stop at Baker St / George St.

    Hi,

    If you happen to visit Mr Sherlock Holmes ; say my hello to him.
    :)

    c prog fan, Dec 22, 2008