Slighty Off topic , searching for owners of website by the Registrant's address

Dirty Pro Test

I've tried to google the address , but i wondered if there was a better
search engine for looking for such details?

TIA

Dirty Pro Test

Dirty Pro Test said:
Hi , thanks for that , which one on the page allows me to check via a
Registrants home address?

If thats possible.
p.s i ment to ask , i used to have a link , that would show all the past
cache for a website ? you could pretty much put in the website address and
it pull up all kinds of interesting things.

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

That would be the WHOIS Lookup, 2nd on the left. "Who is" ...
p.s i ment to ask , i used to have a link , that would show all the
past cache for a website ? you could pretty much put in the website
address and it pull up all kinds of interesting things.

Are you talking about the Wayback Machine?
http://www.archive.org/index.php