slip python p2p program, developers wanted

vpr

Hi All

Wanted, python coders to hack my p2p program posted at
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/slip-p2p/slip_beta_0.3.zip?download

slip is a simple P2P program that allows peers on a local area network
to exchange files and messages. It was written to simplify file
transfers by removing the need to set up shares or start FTP servers.

help need with:
wx issues (linux vs windows rendering)
rate / connection limiting
packaging
testing
tray application to control service / daemon
comments

If you are interested drop me a line.

regards

/vpr